Sable Points LighthouseKeepers Association Ludington, MI
A 501 c3 organization is seeking an
· Bachelor’sDegree in Non-profit Management, hospitality management or related field.
· Experiencesupervising employees.
· Experiencewriting and implementing state and federal grants.
· Excellentpublic relations skills.
· Experienceworking in a non-profit organization.
Work year and salary:
7 monthsfull time (April through October)
5 monthspart time (November through March)
Applicationinformation must include a cover letter stating why you are interested in thisposition, a current resume and a completed SPLKA Employment Application formwhich can be found on this web site.
Deadline for application materials: August 15, 2013
Mail to: SPLKA
P O Box 673
Ludington, MI 49431